Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the hotspot in a player-owned house. For the skillcape rack on Anachronia, see Anachronia base camp.
The Cape rack is a hotspot found in the costume room of a player-owned house. It is used to store capes without taking up bank space. It can store only one of each different cape at a time. Some capes cannot be stored on any cape rack.
Cape racks[edit | edit source]
|Image||Type||Level||Materials required||Details||Flatpack GE Price|
|Oak cape rack||54||4 oak planks||Most capes||23 coins (update)|
|Teak cape rack||63||4 teak planks||Most capes plus one Cape of Accomplishment or Cape of Distinction||28 coins (update)|
|Mahogany cape rack||72||4 mahogany planks||Most capes plus five Capes of Accomplishment or Capes of Distinction||297 coins (update)|
|Gilded cape rack||81||Four mahogany planks and one gold leaf||Most capes plus ten Capes of Accomplishment or Capes of Distinction||99,333 coins (update)|
|Marble cape rack||90||1 marble block||Any storable cape||241,872 coins (update)|
|Magical cape rack||99||1 magic stone||Any storable cape||947,976 coins (update)|
Capes[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
ninja 17 June 2019 (Update):
- Player-owned house storage units in the costume room now display a gold border on sets that you are holding the required items to deposit into.
- patch 3 October 2016 (Update):
- ninja 7 April 2015 (Update):
- The Slayer skillcape will now show the correct icon in the player-owned house cape rack.
- ninja 1 December 2014 (Update):
- The TokHaar-Kal-Ket entry in the player-owned house cape rack has been updated, and entries have been added for the TokHaar-Kal-Xil (Ranged) and TokHaar-Kal-Mej (Magic).
- ninja 17 February 2014 (Update):
- patch 24 July 2012 (Update):
- The herald cape icon on a cape rack is now the correct way up.
- patch 1 February 2010 (Update):
- Fixed the problem with the Soul Wars cape and who could obtain it from a POH.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The capes of accomplishment (and their master equivalents) that were added after the Construction skill's release are not sorted alphabetically. These are the Hunter, Quest point, Summoning, Dungeoneering, Divination, and Invention capes. The Attack, Defence, Strength, and Constitution capes are also not listed alphabetically.
- The cape rack cannot store any of the basic coloured capes. It cannot store capes such as the bladestorm drape or Jerrod's cape.
- Any untrimmed skill capes put on the cape rack will become trimmed when taken out after you get 99 in another skill.
|Treasure chest space (Treasure chest)|
|Armour case space (Armour case)|
|Magic wardrobe space (Magic wardrobe)|
|Cape rack space (Cape rack)|
|Toy box space (Toy box)|
|Fancy dress box space (Fancy dress box)|