Bookcases are built in a player-owned house using the Construction skill. Bookcases can be built in the Parlour, Quest Hall, or Study of the house. Bookcases can also be found in various houses in RuneScape.
There are 3 types of bookcases which can be built in the bookcase hotspot:
Bookcase Image Level Materials Experience Wooden bookcase 4 4 Planks, 4 nails 115 Oak bookcase 29 3 Oak planks 180 Mahogany bookcase 40 3 Mahogany planks 420
All of the bookcases will contain the same books. Bookcases have the ability to save bank space, because they automatically contain most books from previously completed quests and other miscellaneous books found in RuneScape. Players do not need to fetch these books from the bank to store them in their bookcase(s).
See also[edit | edit source]
- Books - main article for books
- List of books - an alphabetical list of books
- Constructed items - list of all items, requirements, xp, etc... by Construction level
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Fairy dossier (Fairy Tale 3), Economy building for dummies (Do No Evil), Philipe's note (Carnillean Rising), Ballad (Spirits of the Elid), Dusty scroll (In Aid of the Myreque), Ransom letter (Some Like It Cold), Report (Within the Light) are now reclaimable from the PoH bookcase.