Al Kharid Warriors are guards of Al Kharid found in the palace.
Prior to the Evolution of Combat update, attacking one Al Kharid warrior would always cause nearby warriors to attack as well. Currently, they would only do so if the player attacking the warrior is outside the targeted warrior's wander radius (e.g. attacking a warrior on the west side of the palace with Ranged or Magic from the east side), which prevents him from reaching the player. When the player draws the aggression of an Al Kharid warrrior, they say "Brother, I will help thee with this infidel!"
Level 25 Thieving is required to pickpocket these warriors. When pickpocketed, they will give 18 coins and 26 thieving experience. It is very easy to trap an Al Kharid warrior between objects such as beds or tables, immobilising him. There is also a uncommon chance that one will receive a Court case.
|Thieving level||25 ||Thieving XP||26 XP||Stun time / damage||4.8s / 20 lp|
|Double loot||35 |
|Triple loot||45 |
|Quadruple loot||55 |
|Court summons (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These items are dropped alongside main drops.
Al Kharid warriors coming to their comrade's aid.
- There are four Al Kharid warriors which patrol the palace, but cannot be examined or interacted with in any way.
- Al Kharid warriors are one of the disguises used in the minigame Heist.
- Before Al Kharid Warriors' graphical update, they had a purple shirt, a white helm, a steel scimitar and a steel sq shield.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, they are popular to train on for medium level free players, because they had a high constitution but a low combat level. You can also buy kebabs for one coin without going too far away. However, they are not the best training option for high-level players.