Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nothing refers to an invisible object in a player-owned house, in the Dorgeshuun Goblin Cave, or in Daemonheim. When examined, it stated, "There's nothing there," or, "An eye-wrenching nexus of utter negation!""
Occurrences[edit | edit source]
- "Nothing" could be built in the workshop, but this would bring up the repair benches' building screen. This possibly happened because the "nothing" was the space where the repair bench stool was when a repair bench was built.
- In various places in the skill hall, mainly around the staircase.
- Armour stand, Castle Wars armour.
- In the shadow of the staircase.
- Between the walls of the player-owned house.
- In the workshop in build mode, near the clockmaker's bench hotspot where the stool would be if the table had been built.
- In the Dungeon room near the door spot.
- While looking through a wall and right clicking a clockmaking space.
- Around magic barrier in ranging pedestals.
- In the area around a balance beam.
- When sitting on any kind of chair.
- When entering the house, on the loading screen.
- In some of the Dungeoneering levels an examine option appars with nothing to examine, producing a blank spot in a chat window. It could be occasionally found near skill doors in Daemonheim.
- In the northwest area of the Dorgeshuun mine, near Dartog (after Death to the Dorgeshuun).
- It can happen where a dining bench is supposed to be making it look like the person removed a few benches with "Nothing" there.