A cabbage is a vegetable harvested from a cabbage plant located in various areas around RuneScape. Cabbages can also be grown from a cabbage seed in an allotment patch, requiring level 7 Farming. A minimum of three cabbages are harvested at a time when farmed in an allotment.
Cabbages can be stored in a sack. Up to ten cabbages can be stored in each sack, and players can store cabbages within multiple sacks.
Cabbages are required for crafting garden pies and vegetable battas. Cabbages can be eaten raw and heals up to 210 life points each.
Unnoted cabbages can be brought to Lunderwin at the Zanaris marketplace and sold for 100 coins each. However, this is only viable as a moneymaking method for ironman players, as cabbages sell for far more on the Grand Exchange.
Cabbages can be harvested from cabbage plants grown within an allotment patch. A fully grown cabbage plant will yield a minimum of three cabbages at harvest. Each cabbage, when picked, gives 11.5 Farming experience.
Harvest yields for cabbage plants are determined by a "harvest lives" system. Each cabbage plant begins with 3 lives. Additional lives are added with the use of compost (+1 life), supercompost (+2 lives) and ultracompost (+3 lives). Every harvest action will roll a chance out of 255 on the specific patch's "Chance to Save", taking one of the harvest lives from the patch if it does not hit; the patch will be cleared when it runs out of lives. The "Chance to Save" is dependent on the player's Farming level.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The following are technically scenery objects and such attempting to use Telekinetic Grab on them will not work:
||Any item augmented with the Brassican perk will randomly generate cabbages into one's inventory.
|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- In the earlier years of RuneScape Classic, the game's chat filter would dub the word "cabbage" over offensive text.
- Cabbages are a running joke in RuneScape, with numerous references being made to them and their terrible taste. A god, Brassica Prime, is known to take the form of a cabbage.
- During the 2009 April Fools event, cabbages in the Falador farm bounced around and could be kicked and held.
- A breed of cabbage known as deadly sea cabbages inhabit the seas around the Wushanko Isles. Unlike most cabbages, which are generally docile, these cabbages are hostile creatures, and routinely assault passing sea vessels.
- If one tries to have the leprechaun at the Falador farm note cabbages, she will refuse and reply with "A cabbage? Don't ye go showing me yer cabbage; this whole farm stinks of the things! Take it away and get it exchanged somewhere else." This does not affect Cannonball cabbages, as the leprechaun will note those normally.
- The typical cabbage in Runescape is most likely white cabbage or skunk cabbage based on the player's reaction to eating it and in appearance mostly related to the white cabbage.
- As of 6 October 2022, 1.39 billion cabbages were owned by active players.
- Fruit, baked
- Fruit, lime
- Fruit, lime, orange
- Fruit lime, orange, pineapple
- Fruit, lime, pineapple
- Fruit, orange
- Fruit, orange, pineapple
- Fruit, pineapple
- Blurberry special, lemon
- Blurberry special, lime
- Blurberry special, mixed
- Blurberry special, orange
- Choc saturday, chocolate bar
- Choc saturday, cream
- Choc saturday, heated
- Choc saturday, mixed
- Drunk dragon, cream
- Drunk dragon, mixed
- Drunk dragon, pineapple
- Fruit blast
- Pineapple punch, lime
- Pineapple punch, mixed
- Pineapple punch, pineapple
- Short green guy, lime
- Short green guy, mixed
- Wizard blizzard, mixed
- Wizard blizzard, pineapple