|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Increases the rate of auto-pickpocketing by 50%.|
Sticky Fingers is a relic power that players can activate at the mysterious monolith. When harnessed, the player will automatically attempt to pickpocket at a 50% faster rate after a successful attempt until they are caught. It costs 2,000 chronotes to harness and uses 100 monolith energy.
Most pickpocket targets can be automatically pickpocketed every 1.8 seconds (3 game ticks). The relic brings this interval down to 1.2 seconds (2 game ticks).
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Give a restored Dominarian device artefact to Reldo to receive the Andvaranaut relic.
- Use the Andvaranaut on the mysterious monolith to unlock the relic power.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Relic-weary ( 0) – Unlock all relic powers at the monolith.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 7 November 2022 (Update):
- The former Sticky Fingers relic power is now a baseline feature, allowing players to automatically pickpocket victims with a single click until caught.
- The new Sticky Fingers relic power will speed up the rate at which you automatically pickpocket by 50%.