|Release date||21 August 2012 (Update)|
|Sells items||Farming supplies|
|Actions||Talk-to, Pay, Examine|
|Examine||This gardener might look after your cactus for you.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Ayesha is the gardener for the cactus patch in north-eastern Al Kharid. She will keep any seeds planted there disease-free for a payment; however this is not necessary after the completion of the Desert Hard Tasks.
Produce[edit | edit source]
6 Cadava berries
Prickly pear seed
Potato cactus seed
8 Potato cactus
Golden dragonfruit seed
Shop[edit | edit source]
Ayesha also sells basic farming tools, which can be accessed by talking to her and asking Can you sell me something? It is not an actual shop and it has no set stock; each item has to be bought individually through the dialogue.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 9 June 2014 (Update):
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ayesha (عائشة) is a feminine Arabic name, meaning alive.
- It is unknown if Ayesha is a member of G.A.G. or if she can be used for the quest A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains.
- With her release, cadava berries have their first use since Romeo & Juliet's removal.