Karim is the kebab seller in Al Kharid, located north-west of the palace, between the bank and the furnace. He is involved in some level 1 and 2 clue scrolls, where he gives a challenge. The answer to his challenge is 5.
When talked to, Karim sells kebabs for 1 coin each. However, he doesn't have an actual store interface, or a buy x option, so it takes 4 clicks to buy 1 kebab; buying one inventory of kebabs using the bank to the south takes about 90 seconds.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 12 October 2020 (Update):
- The dialogue that plays when speaking to NPCs during challenge scrolls has been removed (the dialogue will still play the first time you speak to an NPC during a challenge scroll).
- update 21 January 2001 (Update):
- Added to game with the release of Al Kharid.
- Kebab shop: Eating kebabs has a random effect. They're normally good, but rumour has it that a few of them are a bit dodgy. They'll never kill you though
- Previously, if the player tries to buy a kebab when their inventory is full, rather than see a chatbox message saying they have no free space they will still 'buy' the kebab. However, the kebab will appear on the floor as if the player has dropped it. This was later changed so that the player would say they don't have space and the kebab is not bought.