|Release||15 February 2016 (Update)|
|Consumes divine charge to summon a temporary soul to distract your pickpocketing victim.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The soul-in-a-box is an item that can be manufactured using the Invention skill. It requires level 24 Invention to discover. The blueprint is used to discover how to make a soul-in-a-box, which is a reward from Nomad's Elegy. Once made, it is reusable and can be activated to summon a distracting soul that aids in pickpocketing. Each Distracting Soul costs 100 charges from the charge pack and lasts for 1 minute. Players may only summon one soul at a time.
If powering a charge pack with a divine charge, 30 distracting souls can be summoned per divine charge which gives an average cost of 2,217.83 coins per soul summoned when charges are bought from the Grand Exchange.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|550 XP||50 XP||?||-|
|Tensile parts||150||363||[r 1]54,450|
|Smooth parts||50||724||[r 2]36,200|
|Subtle components||10||99,643||[r 3]996,430|
|Pious components||10||25,900||[r 4]259,000|
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Yew shieldbow as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Tensile parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Smooth parts for details.
- ^ Price based on the average cost per material of several items. See RS:Material prices § Subtle components for details.
- ^ Price based on the GE value of Tortured soul as the cheapest price per component. See RS:Material prices § Pious components for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
9 January 2023 (
- This item can now be reclaimed upon death.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Previously, it required 150 inspiration to discover.
- The soul-in-a-box resembles a "ghost trap" - an object used in the Ghostbusters franchise.
|Part 3 of the Sliske quest series|