||20 November 2012 (Update)
|Smash your weapon into the ground beneath you, dealing up to 219% weapon damage to your main target and up to 188% weapon damage to all adjacent targets. Your primary target's defence and armour are also lowered for 1 minute.
|Infobox • Talk page
Quake is a threshold Strength ability. When activated, the player deals 43.8-219% weapon damage to their main target and up to 37.6-188% weapon damage to all adjacent targets while also draining all targets' Defence level by 5% and apply a debuff that increases their Affinity by 2 for 1 minute. It will not drain defence level if it is equal or below 90%, but will always apply the debuff. It does hit opponents standing on the player's square.
Halberds will increase the area of this ability to 5x5 squares.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- The tool-tip on Quake now correctly states that it reduces the defence of all targets hit.
- patch 14 December 2015 (Update):
- The Quake ability will now correctly lower your opponents defence.
- patch 13 July 2015 (Update):
- Quake now deals 219% damage to the main target.