||20 November 2012 (Update)
||20.4 seconds (34 ticks)
|Slam the ground with your weapon.
- 43%-219% ability damage to the primary target.
- 37%-188% ability damage to up to 8 enemies adjacent to the primary target.
- Reduce damaged targets' defence by 5%.
- Increase base hit chance on damaged targets by 2%.
|Infobox • Talk page
Quake is a threshold Strength ability. When activated, the player deals 43.8-219% weapon damage to their main target and up to 37.6-188% weapon damage to all adjacent targets while also draining all targets' Defence level by 5% and apply a debuff that increases their Affinity by 2 for 1 minute. It will not drain defence level if it is equal or below 90%, but will always apply the debuff. It does hit opponents standing on the player's square.
Halberds will increase the area of this ability to 5x5 squares.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 19 August 2019 (Update):
- The tool-tip on Quake now correctly states that it reduces the defence of all targets hit.
- patch 14 December 2015 (Update):
- The Quake ability will now correctly lower your opponents defence.
- patch 13 July 2015 (Update):
- Quake now deals 219% damage to the main target.