Patch Notes (13 July 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 13 July 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Missing textures have been added to an area of sand beside Tuska in the desert.
- Several defensive animations no longer dispaly the incorrect weapon when using cosmetic overrides.
- The Adventurer Log's 3D viewer will no longer show magic weapons performing melee animations.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Wizard Chambers will now sell 1 large lamp per week for 5000 anima.
- Players will no longer be teleported behind the Guthixian Cache beach portal when they leave.
- Passive Godsword effects will no longer work in duels with special attack/abilities disabled.
- Players will no longer see non-passive lucky Godswords on Treasure Hunter if they already own the lucky passive version.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A typo in the Hero's Welcome quest journal has been fixed.
- A typo in Phalak's chat has been fixed.
- The Death's Swiftness damage-over-time effect will now scale correctly to ability damage.
- Snipe will no longer perform auto-attacks while channelling if the player clicks on their opponent again.
- Debilitate and Resonance will now correctly scale depending on shieldbow levels.
- Attempting to attack another player's follower from single-way combat whilst the player is in multi-way combat will now display their username correctly.
- Blood necklaces will no longer interrupt single-way PvP.
- High-level spell effects can no longer be used without the required Magic level.
- Borrowed weapons will now correctly drain special attack energy in Legacy combat mode.
- Quake now deals 219% damage to the main target.
- Hurricane - damage dealt to all adjacent targets is now 66-219%, hitting the main target for a second time for 84-161% of your weapon damage.
- Hurricane - now shares a cooldown with Destroy.
- Hurricane - halberds & noxious scythes now deal 5x5 AoE damage instead of 3x3.
- Hurricane, Snapshot & Wild Magic have had their hits slightly spread out.
- Meteor Strike will now deal AoE damage to nearby opponents.
- Meteor Strike no longer requires the opponent to have more than 50% life points.
- Barge will now apply a 1.2 second bind on an opponent.
- Barge no longer shares a cooldown with Surge/Escape.
- Barge with no target will no longer perform Surge.
- The Backpack and Worn inventories no longer remain locked after closing the Grand Exchange interface.
- A disconnect that sometimes occurred when trying to enter a price value under certain circumstances on the Grand Exchange Buy/Sell interface has been fixed.
- Legendary pets with the Beast of Burden ability can once again be used for Make-X purposes.
- Worldbearer familiars now work correctly.
- Lifeguards will no longer inform players that they are too hot to participate twice.
- The right-click option on Kara-Meir now has 'cutscene' spelled correctly.
- Sound effects have been added to the Tuska storm teleport.
- An issue with protean traps deleting scenery has been fixed.
- The 'Continue' button now appears when speaking with Alice in the Treasure Hunter interface.
- Various members-only equipment will now correctly rescale themselves and not activate when entering free to play worlds.
- Hydrix jewellery and amulet of zealots will now correctly convert to coins upon dying against a PvP opponent.
- The bonfire life points boost now has a buff timer, courtesy of RuneLabs.
- Great gunkan, great maki and baron shark buffs now display buff timers when activated.
- Players can now keepsake their crystal amulets.
- The Grouping System's interface has been reworked to be easier to navigate.
- A lot of non-essential Grouping System settings have been removed to assist in finding a team.
- Some icons have been removed and other icons slightly moved around on the child interface for Grouping System.
- Creating a Grouping System group by joining the queue will now give players an introduction to managing a group. This can be toggled to never show again.
- The following changes have been made to Hydrix jewellery:
Ring of death:
- Ring of death: Will now make death "safe" at a charge cost.
- Ring of death: Chance for a part of the defeated NPC's life points to be added to adrenaline.
- Damage-reflecting chance has been increased.
- Reflect damage will now be partly dealt to some of the reflect-immune npcs.
Amulet of souls:
- Chance of increased soul split healing has been increased.
- Protection prayers and deflect curses will prevent more damage.
- Stats have been slightly buffed.
- The accuracy-stacking buff has been changed to be more rewarding and more consistent.
- The ring of vigour's offensive stats have been restored.
- The blood necklace's healing effect's top-end damage has been reduced.
- The asylum surgeon's ring's stats have been reduced slightly, making them similar to the the Sixth-Age circuit.
To see the exact figures and read about why these changes were made please head over to Mod Pi's Dev Blog.