||12 March 2013 (Update)
||20 seconds (33.33 ticks)
|Perform a flurry of blows against your surrounding targets, dealing up to 94% weapon damage per hit over 3.6 seconds. Combo attack.
|Infobox • Talk page
Flurry is an ability found in the Ability book. It is a Threshold Attack ability which requires level 37 Attack to use and only works while dual wielding. It has a cooldown time of 20 seconds. When activated the player will skillfully swing and twirl their weapons around hitting his or her target four times, one time every 1.2 seconds and lasting 4.2 seconds.
While the 94% damage makes this ability rather weak against individual targets, this damage applies to all adjacent targets, making this a very effective AoE ability for dual wielders. If a player plans on only attacking one target at a time, it is recommended to use Destroy instead, as it will deal more damage to individual targets.
If Flurry kills its initial target before the ability is finished, surrounding targets will no longer take damage from the rest of the combo attack.
Flurry is commonly used against Airut to stop their special attack which tends to hit significantly in quick succession.
Flurry can be upgraded to Greater Flurry by reading a Greater Flurry ability codex.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The buff timers for Flurry, Destroy and Asphyxiate now countdown reliably
- patch 22 July 2014 (Update):
- The Flurry ability no longer deals magic damage when used with Korasi's sword as a main-hand weapon.
- The animation used for Flurry was previously also used for Moia's magic attacks in the Nadir Fremennik saga.
- Before 13 August 2018, Flurry would cease to deal damage if any one of its hits missed against a target.