||13 August 2018 (Update)
||20 seconds (33.33 ticks)
|Perform a flurry of blows against your surrounding targets, dealing up to 94% weapon damage per hit over 3.6 seconds. If only one target is nearby, up to 157% weapon damage per hit will be dealt instead. Additionally if an attack hits any target per swing, the cooldown of Berserk will be reduced by 1.2 seconds each swing.
|Please add an animation!
|Infobox • Talk page
Greater Flurry is an upgrade to the Flurry ability unlocked by using a Greater Flurry ability codex, which is obtained from the Dragonkin Laboratory.
Against groups of monsters, Greater Flurry deals damage identical to the original Flurry, but it also reduces the remaining cooldown of Berserk by 1.2 seconds for each successful hit Greater Flurry inflicts to any target, up to a maximum of 4.8 seconds reduced.
When used against a single target, the damage per hit is increased from 94% to 157%, dealing a maximum of 628% ability damage. If used this way, Greater Flurry deals more damage in a global cooldown (314%) than Forceful Backhand affected by Flanking 3.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Corrected various references to mutated barge, flurry, fury and dazing shot to greater barge, flurry, fury and dazing shot.
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- Mutated abilities have been renamed to greater abilities, in line with new lesser abilities.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Corrected typos on the tooltips for Mutated Flurry and Mutated Fury.