||13 August 2018 (Update)
||20.4 seconds (34 ticks)
|Swing both weapons rapidly around you.
- 75%-376% total ability damage over 3.6s in 4 hits.
- If you strike a single target deal 125%-628% total ability damage instead.
- Channeled attack.
- For every successful hit, gain 1.2s cooldown reduction from Berserk, up to a maximum of 4.8s.
- Damages a single target and up to 8 additional adjacent targets.
|Please add an animation!
|Infobox • Talk page
Greater Flurry is an upgrade to the Flurry ability unlocked by using a Greater Flurry ability codex, which is obtained from the Dragonkin Laboratory.
Against groups of monsters, Greater Flurry deals damage identical to the original Flurry, but it also reduces the remaining cooldown of Berserk by 1.2 seconds for each successful hit Greater Flurry inflicts to any target, up to a maximum of 4.8 seconds reduced.
When used against a single target, the damage per hit is increased from 94% to 157%, dealing a maximum of 628% ability damage. If used this way, Greater Flurry deals more damage in a global cooldown (314%) than Forceful Backhand affected by Flanking 3 (290%), but slightly less than Flanking 4 (320%).
Despite the description saying that the ability takes 3.6 seconds (6 ticks) to channel, it actually takes 4.2 seconds (7 ticks). The 4 hits will each land 2 ticks apart on ticks 1, 3, 5, and 7, with tick 1 being the tick that the ability was used.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Corrected various references to mutated barge, flurry, fury and dazing shot to greater barge, flurry, fury and dazing shot.
- patch 2 September 2019 (Update):
- Mutated abilities have been renamed to greater abilities, in line with new lesser abilities.