Cleave is a basic Strength ability. When activated the player deals up to 37.6-188% ability damage to all targets within a frontal cone.
Dragon Breath is considered the Magic equivalent of Cleave.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Cleave's cooldown clock is now displayed correctly when activated by its shared cooldown with the dragon halberd special attack.
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- The Cleave ability can now be used by Revolution while action bar slot 6 has a queued ability.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The miss hitmark will no longer be delayed when using the cleave ability.
- patch 26 May 2015 (Update):
- The Cleave ability will now work if the player needs to turn to face their target.
- ninja 13 April 2015 (Update):
- The Cleave ability's cooldown has been lowered to match the Decimate ability.
- Before this was fixed, Cleave suffered from a glitch causing it to create no hitsplat whatsoever if the player was not directly facing the target, even when the player had 100% accuracy.