Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||20 November 2012 (Update)|
|Cooldown||7.2 seconds (12 ticks)|
|Swipe your weapon in front of you.
|Infobox • Talk page|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 22 November 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue where the Cleave and Sweep abilities were sharing the same cooldown.
- patch 28 August 2018 (Update):
- Cleave's cooldown clock is now displayed correctly when activated by its shared cooldown with the dragon halberd special attack.
- patch 13 November 2017 (Update):
- The Cleave ability can now be used by Revolution while action bar slot 6 has a queued ability.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- The miss hitmark will no longer be delayed when using the cleave ability.
- patch 26 May 2015 (Update):
- The Cleave ability will now work if the player needs to turn to face their target.
- ninja 13 April 2015 (Update):
- The Cleave ability's cooldown has been lowered to match the Decimate ability.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before this was fixed, Cleave suffered from a glitch causing it to create no hitsplat whatsoever if the player was not directly facing the target, even when the player had 100% accuracy.