|Role||Senior Content Developer|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Mod Ramen is a senior content developer at Jagex. He was originally a senior QA analyst as part of the Quality Assurance Team before becoming a content developer in April 2017. In July the same year, he joined the Ninja team. He had played RuneScape for over 11 years. He appeared in Game Jam (October 2018), where he worked on fixes for Nex: Angel of Death.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
As QA analyst[edit | edit source]
- The Death of Chivalry
- Monastery of Ascension
- The Bird and the Beast
- Mazcab and Raids
- Call of the Ancestors
- Vorago Hardmode
- Heart of Gielinor
- Void Knights' Outpost graphical rework
As content developer[edit | edit source]
- Nex: Angel of Death
- Lumbridge Crater: Reclaimed
- Evil Dave's Big Day Out
- The Lost Grove
- Violet is Blue
- Alchemical hydrix
- Violet is Blue Too
- Azzanadra's Quest (with Mod Shrew, Mod Jack, and Mod Raven)
- Nodon Front (with Mod Luma)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a baby goebie named Ramen on Mazcab, named after Mod Ramen.
- He added the strange glowing orb easter egg and the subsequent items to the game.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. RuneScape Forums.
- ^ Mod Jack. Ramen helping on new quest. Discord. 01/02/2021. "ramen and uh... I don't know his mod name have been helping a bit"*
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ramen's Twitter account. 19 July 2021. Mod Ramen: "Go and follow the bright and creative @JagexLuma! Had the pleasure of working with her on her first update, and the first of the Elder God War dungeon updates; The Nodon Front."
|Old School RuneScape|