|Infobox • Talk page|
Mod Shrew is a content developer.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
- Mining and Smithing rework (as QA Analyst)
- Desperate Measures (with Mod Raven)
- Azzanadra's Quest (with Mod Raven, Mod Jack, and Mod Ramen)
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ GameJam Content Showcase. 23 October 2018.*
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shrew's Twitter account. 21 March 2020. Mod Shrew: "This week I moved over from the QA team to the Content Dev team as well as starting to work from home! It’s been a fun and busy week."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shrew's Twitter account. 24 October 2018.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Rowley's Twitter account. 27 July 2020. Mod Rowley: "All props to @JagexRaven and @JagexShrew (one of our newest content developers, who developed a number of Desperate Measure's sections). My own contributions here were minimal, so send these two your feedback."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Raven's Twitter account. 27 July 2020. Mod Raven: "If you enjoyed DM today, send your love to @JagexShrew, this is his first major release as a dev and he's done some great work."
- ^ Mod Jack. Mod Shrew helped develop Azzanadra's Quest. Discord. 16 February 2020. "oh we completely forgot to mention mod shrew"*
|Old School RuneScape|