|Infobox • Talk page|
Mod Shogun is a content developer for RuneScape as part of the Ninja Team. He joined Jagex in 2014 as a member of the Quality Assurance Team. He was also a member of the Ninja Team but left at some point in late 2017 or early 2018. He appeared in Game Jam (October 2018), where he worked on a design giving different unique effects to weapon types. He rejoined the Ninja team in March 2019. He worked on the Mining and Smithing rework, which was released on 7 January 2019.
Contributions[edit | edit source]
- Sliske's Endgame
- Removing the rock in the abyssal demon area in Kuradal's Dungeon.
- Memory of Nomad
- High level Slayer monsters
- Prifddinas Waterfall
- Bank Bidders (scrapped)
- Mining and Smithing rework
- Challenge System Rework (with Mod Stu)
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ a b c Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ a b Jagex. Mod Shogun's Twitter account. 11 March 2019. Mod Shogun: "Hello everyone, today starts my journey as a Content Developer and I'm happy to say I've joined the ninja team :)"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shogun's Twitter account. 19 January 2018. Mod Shogun: "Wooo! Though no longer part of the Ninjas :("
- ^ a b Mod Shogun. How is the relationship between developers and the QA team at Jagex?. Reddit. 18 January 2018. "I'm embedded with a team working on Mining and Smithing rework and there is always lots of discussion between the devs and myself."*
- ^ Mod Shogun. Address of the person who created Sliskes Endgame?. Reddit. 22 December 2017. "I was part of the team that create this awesome quest. You want the address so you can send us lots and lots and lots of gifts due to how awesome the quest is?"*
- ^ Mod Shogun. the problem with kuradal's dungeon. Reddit. 24 November 2017. "I was doing slayer on my own account and the rock annoyed me and when I saw the spicy meme on reddit I thought why not remove it? ^ ^"*
- ^ a b c d Mod Shogun. Questions for J-Mods. Reddit. 29 August 2017. (Archived from the original on 6 December 2019.)
- ^ April Month Ahead - Developer Q&A. 3 April 2018.*
|Old School RuneScape|