|Role||Senior Game Designer|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Mod Timbo is a senior game designer for RuneScape. He started playing RuneScape in 2002 and joined Jagex in July 2008 as part of his university placement, starting as part of Community Management before moving to Content Developers tasked with balancing the game. Mod Timbo is also a member of the Ninja Team. He has written several development blogs, such as the bank rework design document, elite skills, and drop rate reveals. He appeared in Game Jam (October 2018), where he worked on a design for incense burners for the Firemaking skill.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mod Timbo is infamous for his removal of trees. Two of the trees he has removed, located in Yanille and Varrock, were later readded, with references to his removal added.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Shauny. "Meet the Ninjas!." 12 July 2017. Ninja Team Forums.
- ^ Mod Timbo. "Bank Rework - Design Document." 8 December 2016. Future Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Mod Timbo. "Dev Blog: Elite Skills." 24 June 2015. Future Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Mod Timbo. "Dev Blog: Revealing Drop Rates." 8 December 2016. Existing Game Content Forums.