|Release||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to chop bamboo in the Wushanko isles in search of more of this item.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|The strongest of grass.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Golden bamboo is a resource obtained from chopping golden bamboo stalks found on Uncharted Isles. Chopping the golden bamboo stalks requires level 96 Woodcutting and grants 655.5 Woodcutting experience each. Golden bamboo may also be rarely found washed ashore on uncharted isles within The Arc.
Golden bamboo can be sold to Zhuka (bamboo merchant) at the Bamboo Market 101 in Waiko, and to Alder (bamboo merchant) at the Big Bada Bamboo shop in Tuai Leit for 3 chimes each. It is however suggested to bundle the bamboo before selling, due to the higher value of bundles of bamboo.
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Woodcutting boosts such as the Lumberjack aura and Invention perks will increase the rates golden bamboo are obtained.
- Players under the effect of a perfect juju woodcutting potion will have a chance to harvest double the bamboo on successful harvests.
- A Dwarven chainaxe's double resource mode allows players to harvest two golden bamboos on successful harvests, sacrificing any experience gained. This doesn't bypass the resource limit.
- Woodcutting urns do work with golden bamboo.
Woodcutting[edit | edit source]
|Woodcutting XP||655.5 XP|
|Equipment XP||77.349 XP|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Bundle of bamboo||N/A|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Bundling orokami jar||N/A||2–5 (noted)||Common||N/A|
|Bundling orokami||95||2–5 (noted)||Common||N/A|
|Golden Bamboo (tree)||96||1||Always||N/A|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 23 October 2017 (Update):
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- The log-splitting scrimshaw is now triggered by cutting bamboo and golden bamboo.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|