Achey tree logs
|Achey tree logs|
|Release||18 May 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||2 coins|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|These logs are longer than normal.|
|Exchange||986 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Achey tree logs are obtained from achey trees through the Woodcutting skill. These logs can be burned at level 1 for 40 Firemaking experience points or fletched into either unstrung comp bows or ogre arrow shafts (used to make ogre arrows and brutal arrows).
These logs are also needed for the Big Chompy Bird Hunting quest and are only available to members. Using the trees south of Castle Wars is recommended as there are lots of trees, they are close to a bank, and there are no monsters. They give 25 experience points per log when chopped.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Ogre arrow shaft × 4||392|
|Unstrung comp bow||651|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Logs and hides|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 2 November 2015 (Update):
- Achey logs are now held correctly when fletching.
- Fletching now always produces four items instead of a random two to six items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They are the only logs that aren't positioned at the same angle as the other types of logs in a players inventory.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|