|Release||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to chop bamboo in the Wushanko isles in search of more of this item.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Stronger than wood.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Bamboo is a resource obtained from chopping bamboo stalks found on the isles of Waiko, Tuai Leit, North-eastern Aminishi, and Uncharted Isles. Chopping the bamboo stalks requires level 90 Woodcutting and grants 202.5 Woodcutting experience each.
Bamboo can be sold to Zhuka (bamboo merchant) at the Bamboo Market 101 in Waiko, and to Alder (bamboo merchant) at the Big Bada Bamboo shop in Tuai Leit for a chime each. It is however suggested to bundle the bamboo before selling, due to the higher value of bundles of bamboo.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Bundling bakami||90||5–10 (noted)||Common|
|Bundling bakami jar||N/A||5–10 (noted)||Common|
|Waiko islander||Not available||1 (noted)||Uncommon|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Woodcutting boosts such as the Lumberjack aura and Polishing Invention perk will increase the rates bamboo are obtained at.
- Players under the effect of a perfect juju woodcutting potion will have a chance to harvest double the bamboo on successful harvests.
- A Dwarven chainaxe's double resource mode allows players to harvest two bamboos on successful harvests, sacrificing any experience gained.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- The log-splitting scrimshaw is now triggered by cutting bamboo and golden bamboo.
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|