Bloodwood logs are logs cut from a bloodwood tree, requiring 85 Woodcutting to cut. Each log cut will give 320 Woodcutting experience. They can be fletched into 10 Bakriminel bolt shafts each with level 93 Fletching (which gives no experience), which are needed to create Bakriminel bolts.
The logs must be fully fletched at the tree via the Bakriminel bolt tips attached to the shafts; if the player walks too far from the tree, generally just a few steps away, the logs will disintegrate and be removed from the inventory. The following chatbox message appears when this happens: The wood of the bloodwood tree crumbles to sawdust without the magic of the tree to sustain it.
[view] • [talk]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- An animation issue displaying Bloodwood logs outside of the player's hand whilst fletching has been fixed.
- patch 9 April 2013 (Update):
- The karate-chop fletching cosmetic override now plays correctly when cutting bloodwood Logs.
- patch 9 October 2012 (Update):
- Assisting a player fletching bloodwood logs now correctly awards experience to the assister.
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- Fletching Bloodwood logs into shafts using the make-x system now correctly calculates how many "all" is.