Bloodwood logs are logs cut from a bloodwood tree, requiring 85 Woodcutting to cut. Each log cut will give 320 Woodcutting experience. They can be fletched into 10 bakriminel bolt shafts each with level 93 Fletching (which gives no experience), which are needed to create bakriminel bolts.
The logs must be fully fletched at the tree via the bakriminel bolt tips attached to the shafts; if the player walks too far from the tree, generally just a few steps away, the logs will disintegrate and be removed from the inventory. The following chatbox message appears when this happens: The wood of the bloodwood tree crumbles to sawdust without the magic of the tree to sustain it.
Equipping a Sana's fyrtorch will provide a chance of an extra log when cutting a bloodwood tree.
[view] • [talk]
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- 4 October 2021 (Update):
- The effects of Sana's Fyrtorch also now works on bloodwood trees.
- patch 19 April 2021 (Update):
- Players are no longer able to get infinite bloodwood logs from a bloodwood tree while using certain boosts. This was an unintentional bug, and the tree should now fall down as expected.
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- An animation issue displaying Bloodwood logs outside of the player's hand whilst fletching has been fixed.
- patch 9 April 2013 (Update):
- The karate-chop fletching cosmetic override now plays correctly when cutting bloodwood Logs.
- patch 9 October 2012 (Update):
- Assisting a player fletching bloodwood logs now correctly awards experience to the assister.
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- Fletching Bloodwood logs into shafts using the make-x system now correctly calculates how many "all" is.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Sponge's Twitter account. 5 October 2021. (Archived from the original on 23 November 2021.) Mod Sponge: "A small change from Monday's update: the effects of Sana's Fyrtorch also now works on bloodwood trees.
After speaking to the skilling council it seemed weird that one of WC's biggest upgrades didn't work on a key money maker for the skill - Apologies for missing the patch note."