|Release||9 August 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|Some well-cut teak logs.|
|Exchange||109 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Teak logs are obtained through the Woodcutting skill by cutting teak trees, requiring level 35 Woodcutting and giving 85 experience. While teak logs are free-to-play items, the trees can only be accessed and cut by members.
While chopping teak trees there is approximately a 2.5% chance of receiving a special teak log. Special teak logs can be sold to the sawmill for 1,300 coins each, or used to convert all teak logs in your inventory into teak planks for free. Teak logs can also be turned into teak planks by paying the sawmill operators in Taverley, Varrock, or Prifddinas.
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Teak pyre logs||13,393|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Cave horror (elite)||86||4 (noted)||Common|
|Cave horror||77||4–10 (noted)||Common|
|Jungle horror||67||2 (noted)||Common|
|Jungle strykewyrm||93||20; 40 (noted)||Uncommon[dr 1]|
|New Varrock guard captain||104||1||Uncommon|
|New Varrock guard||56; 90||1||7/128|
|Premier Club Vault||N/A||8||Varies||N/A|
|Tortoise||50||1; 2; 4||Uncommon|
|Unspeakable horror (elite)||112||7–13 (noted)||Common|
|Unspeakable horror||105||7–13 (noted)||Common|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Logs and hides|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||61.5%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although the skill guide states that Jungle Potion must be completed before cutting teak and mahogany logs, you can still cut the trees on Ape Atoll without completing the quest.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|