Teak logs are obtained through the Woodcutting skill by cutting teak trees, requiring level 35 Woodcutting and giving 85 experience. While teak logs are free-to-play items, the trees can only be accessed and cut by members.
Players can burn these logs at level 35 Firemaking for 105 experience, make teak stocks for steel crossbows at level 46 Fletching, or use them in Construction to build teak furniture.
While chopping teak trees there is approximately a 2.5% chance of receiving a special teak log. Special teak logs can be sold to the sawmill for 1,300 coins each, or used to convert all teak logs in your inventory into teak planks for free. Teak logs can also be turned into teak planks by paying the sawmill operators in Rimmington, Varrock, or Prifddinas.
These logs can be gathered by your subjects in Managing Miscellania after completing Royal Trouble. Some teak logs are also a possible reward for completing the caper Lost Her Marbles.
[view] • [talk]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Made into free-to-play objects.
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.
- Although the skill guide states that Jungle Potion must be completed before cutting teak and mahogany logs, you can still cut the trees on Ape Atoll without completing the quest.