A silver bar is a bar refined through the Smithing skill by smelting a silver ore in a furnace, requiring level 20 Smithing and granting 3 Smithing experience.
The primary use of silver bars is to create jewellery with the Crafting skill. To craft silver bars into jewellery, players must use a silver bar on a furnace with a proper mould in their inventory or on their tool belt. If players wish to craft jewellery with gems inset, the cut gems must be present in the player's inventory before crafting the jewellery. Unlike gold bars, which cannot be made into weapons, silver bars can be made into silver sickles.
A silver bar is one of the materials required to create the blessed flask.
[view] • [talk]
|3 XP||-||4 (2.4s) [r 1]||1,313|
| Smithing level||20|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click here.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 25 February 2009 (Update):
- Quick Chat options were missing silver and gold bars in the Smithing section, this has been rectified.
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- With the release of the Mining and Smithing rework, Temple Trekking now rewards silver stone spirits in place of silver bars.