Patch Notes (9 April 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 9 April 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed an issue with Bubbles the fishing pet appearing as a blue box in java.
- Fixed a graphical issue with Replica GWD (Armadyl) override where face skin tone did not match the rest of the body.
- Removed alphas from Cogwheel, Kamil and Fayre Dancer outfits.
- Added the correct model to the Adamant throwing axe when worn.
- Fixed a graphics issue when wearing Navigator cuffs override
- Edited the corners of the sunset skybox to make them less obvious.
- Your head will no longer stretch while wearing the Agent of the Eldest outfit without a head override.
- Fixed the positioning of the flame animation on an off-hand ice dyed khopesh.
- The female tier 7 Citadel guard has had their ankles re-attached
Quests, Challenges and achievements
- The level 8 skill requirement on the 1,000 Agility, Herblore and Prayer XP lamps awarded by Recruitment Drive has been removed.
- Updated Carnillean Rising start point in quest information.
- Removed a duplicate Surok from The Hunt for Surok miniquest.
- Fixed a typo in New Varrock tasks reward description.
- Fixed an issue with the achievement tracker having an empty slot which could not be used.
- The South and West Side Story New Varrock achievement now correctly displays your progress to joining the Phoenix Gang and the Black Arm Gang.
- Players will now automatically attack Jonny the Beard in Dimension of Disaster to stop him from turning invisible
- The 5 Construction requirement (and 500 Construction XP reward) has been removed from the Perils of Ice Mountain quest. (If F2P gain access to a repeatable Construction training method, this may be reverted in the future.)
Skills, D&Ds and minigames
- The Odd Old Man clue scroll will now be prioritised when the rotten journal is obtained and destroyed
- Harvesting Potato Cactus should now correctly add to farming urns
- The Wilderness swords once again have their action bars left click set as the Edgeville teleport.
- Equipping a task set item will no longer force an override to be equipped.
- The Ardougne cloak overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- Tiles that once had noticeboards will no longer block players while there is no active time limited event.
- Teleport jewelry pieces combined with a teleportation compactor are no longer automatically lost on death.
- One of the Piscatoris Clue Scroll scans has been adjusted slightly to no longer clash with the Big Chinchompa spawn in that area.
- Cinderbane glove drops now show up on the Runemetrics activity page.
- The T75 Tuska Armour will now convert to T50 in F2P worlds, when equipping the armour via presets.
- Boosted the attack range of the Seren godbow to 9.
- Stuns are now cleared when transitioning Telos from phase 4 to 5.
- Void shifter now correctly teleports you when your lifepoints are below 10%.
- Checking charges on the slayer helm now mentions teleports that are available to Morvran if the requirements are met.
- Removed force walk tile from the Lumbridge gatehouse.
- Removed the ability to use a legendary familiar with an infused BoB pouch inside the barrows area.
- The 'Appear in Managerie' toggle for the Buddy pet should now work correctly
- Mouseover tooltips for things like Elf City clan cooldowns (as well as combat buffs and debuffs) will no longer flicker on and off when you perform actions such as pickpocketing to gain more XP and giving and receiving hits in combat.
- Elite Dungeoneering outfit will now work correctly in guardian sphere challenge room.
- West Ardougne knights now show their correct weakness.
- Potions will now have a 'Drink' option rather than 'Eat' when right clicking them in your inventory whilst the bank is open.
- An issue with the customization tab still being opened at the Wilderness ditch which was being used to stall players has been fixed.
- The shortcut into the Wilderness west of the Black Knights Fortress has been removed, therefore there is no longer 5 tiles of the safe zone, but instead 2 tiles.
- The south docks of Port Sarim will now correctly play music
- Fixed an issue where the food item pork pie would sometimes not be consumed when eaten.
- Incorrect feedback message has been removed from the tune bane ore spell when you're using the exact number of runes.
- Players should now be able to correctly build wall decorations in the PoH
- Legendary pet information is no longer visible for other types of pets when reopening the pets interface.
- Added blocking to a rock by the Edgeville monastery.
- When elite dungeoneering outfit causes slayer creature to spawn the message will now state the name of the slayer creature.
- Survey polls will now display the full length of the votes bar and provides indicators for the pass percentage required of each questions.
- The Grand Exchange will now correctly use it's item guide price when buying and selling items.
- The grapple tree south of the poison waste spirit tree will now correctly work with the toolbelted grappling hook.
- Rise of the Six bobbleheads now correctly show kill count for other players.
- Lootbeam messaged now state the item/s which has been dropped.
- You can now Quick Chat Goebie reputation through the Other tab under Combat phrases.
- The Hellion Aura has been added to the Aura Management system. The reset mechanic for auras has been updated to now include both the Hellion Aura's reset and Soul Reaper Reward Refresh Auras as part of the Aura Management system.
- The Rock of Dalgroth and the Rock slide in Heroes quest have had the prospect and mine ops switched around so that mine is now left click.
- The size of the skeletal horror arena instance has been increased to include additional scenery in the distance.
- The level 110 combat requirement from Dominion tower and dreadnips has been removed and is now a recommended combat level when talking to the Strange face.
- The Dominion staff now has a 90 magic requirement
- The Dominion sword now has a 90 attack requirement
- It is now possible to change XP received from shifting tombs within the game.