Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Everlight Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Excavate either the prodromoi remains, monoceros remains excavation hotspots or keramos material caches in Everlight to find the icyene remains. The chat screen will pause and tell you that you've found the remains.
- Go speak to the site manager Vanescula Drakan. She can be found by the tent with the archaeologist's workbench and material storage container.
- After the conversation go back to the hotspot and keep excavating the prodromoi remains excavation hotspots until you find the 'frying pan' (damaged) artefact.
- Restore the damaged 'frying pan' artefact at a workbench which results in a repaired 'frying pan'.
- Bring both the icyene remains and restored 'frying pan' in your backpack, travel south of the archaeology tent, and traverse the cliff.
- There will be a small, rectangular grave that isn't quite buried all the way. Rebury that empty grave.
- Go back and talk to Vanescula.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Zilandra was the first player who completed this mystery on 30 March 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: