The First Commander
|The First Commander|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Turn in or transcribe the five journal pages (Hob-da-Gob, Chained Heat, It a Knockout, Nosorog Horn Toss, and First Chosen), found at any of the excavation hotspots below.
- Gladiatorial goblin remains, requires level 76 Archaeology.
- Crucible stands debris, requires level 81 Archaeology.
- Goblin dorm debris, requires level 83 Archaeology.
- Yubiusk animal pen, requires level 94 Archaeology.
- Kyzaj champions boudoir, requires level 100 Archaeology.
- Bandos sanctum debris, requires level 115 Archaeology.
- Talk to Zanik.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Legacy of KG was the first player who completed this mystery on 31 March 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement:
References[edit | edit source]