Secrets of the Inquisition
|Secrets of the Inquisition|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||16 August 2021 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Senntisten Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Turn in or transcribe the first eight Inquisitor's Memoirs listed below. It is recommended to collect the pages in order as some pages require others.
- Inquisitor's Memoirs (page 1) (requires level 60 Archaeology; from Ministry remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 2) (requires level 62 Archaeology; from Cathedral debris)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 3) (requires level 64 Archaeology; from Inquisitor remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 4) (requires level 64 Archaeology; from Inquisitor remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 5)
- Excavate and restore the four elemental types of funerary urns (smoke, shadow, blood and ice)
- Activate any statue in Senntisten (for example, within the cathedral or next to the colosseum gateway). This consumes the urns. (This step can only be done after finding Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 1) and Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 2) and talking to Jimmy.)
- Talk to Jimmy.
- Go to Inquisition Headquarters north-east of the Nodon Front (pages 3 and 4 are not required, despite page 4 giving the names). The headquarters are just east of the Inquisitor remains excavation hotspots. Climb up the stairs.
- Complete the drawers puzzle by opening the drawers BC E M R T UV WX. (When solved, the opened drawers form a smiley face.)
- Study the scaffolding north of Jimmy.
- Go to the Exam Centre and send your team on to the research mission "Crossing that Bridge" to unlock the citizen remains excavation site.
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 6) (requires level 67 Archaeology; from citizen remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 7) (requires level 67 Archaeology; from citizen remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 8) (requires level 60 Archaeology; from Ministry remains) which requires having obtained all previous Inquisitor's Memoirs.
- The first eight pages must be obtained before the next steps to get page 9 can be done.
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 9) (while solving this mystery)
Puzzle solution[edit | edit source]
The dark drawers need to be opened, the open drawers will look like a smiling face.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Avernic was the first player who completed this mystery on 16 August 2021 which was shown in-game with the announcement: