Secrets of the Inquisition
|Secrets of the Inquisition|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||16 August 2021 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Senntisten Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Start by obtaining the first four pages and elemental urns; The first two pages will reveal the Inquisition statues, and the urn artefacts will activate them.
- Inquisitor's Memoirs (page 1) (requires level 60 Archaeology; from ministry remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 2) (requires level 62 Archaeology; from cathedral debris)
- Excavate and restore the four elemental types of funerary urns (smoke, shadow, blood and ice)
- Activate any statue in Senntisten (for example, within the cathedral or next to the colosseum gateway). This consumes the urns.
- Discover the secret of the drawers to obtain the fifth page (these pages can be found at the same time as pages 1 and 2)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 3) (requires level 64 Archaeology; from inquisitor remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 4) (requires level 64 Archaeology; from inquisitor remains)
- Go to Inquisition Headquarters north-east of the Nodon Front (pages 3 and 4 are not required, despite page 4 giving the names). The headquarters are just east of the Inquisitor remains excavation hotspots. Climb up the stairs.
- Complete the drawers puzzle by opening the drawers BC E M R T UV WX. (When solved, the opened drawers form a smiley face.)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 5) will be found in the drawers after the puzzle, which points to unlocking the research for study.
- Unlock the Bridge excavation site and find the next two pages within it.
- Once page 5 is obtained from the drawers, return to camp and study the scaffolding north of Jimmy.
- Go to the Exam Centre and send your team on to the research contract Crossing that Bridge to unlock the excavation site.
- Completing the research will enable the ability to squeeze past the scaffolding and into the Senntisten - Bridge excavation site.
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 6) (requires level 67 Archaeology; from citizen remains)
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 7) (requires level 67 Archaeology; from citizen remains)
- Solve the mystery with the final two pages each requiring having obtained all previous Inquisitor's Memoirs.
- Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 8) (requires level 60 Archaeology; from ministry remains)
- Activate the statues in the cathedral.
- Go to the north-west statue and reply with Vincit qui se vincit.
- Go to the south-east statue and reply with Oderint dum metuant.
- Enter the secret chamber and talk to Aurelius for Inquisitior's Memoirs (page 9) and the Aurelius's Mask relic, solving the mystery.
Puzzle solution[edit | edit source]
To solve the puzzle with the drawers, you need to spell out the name of each of the questioned individuals mentioned in the journal, re-closing a drawer if a letter is repeated. This means that some will be opened and shut repeatedly over the duration of the puzzle. The relevant names are Tobed, Worvim, Zadok, Yokai. If you entered them correctly, you will end in the formation shown below.
The dark drawers need to be opened, the open drawers will look like a smiling face.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Avernic was the first player who completed this mystery on 16 August 2021 which was shown in-game with the announcement: