Teleport Node On is a mystery and achievement, which enables players to activate the entire dragonkin teleportation network on Anachronia, by activating all the Orthen teleportation devices across the island. When unlocking the portals, be sure to visit them in the order listed below, as each one unlocks the special research required to activate the next.
Crypt of Varanus must be activated first, and each subsequent portal must be activated in the order below, as each portal unlocks the special research required for activation of the next portal. To activate teleportation to the first Orthen Dig Site location:
To activate teleportation to the second Orthen Dig Site location:
To activate teleportation to the third Orthen Dig Site location:
- Return to the Moksha ritual site with 20 unnoted Orthenglass. Noted orthenglass doesn't work.
- Inside, east of the exit is the inactive teleportation device.
- Repair it using the orthenglass, rewarding 3,000 experience. This requires level 70 Crafting.
To activate teleportation to the fourth Orthen Dig Site location:
- Complete the Incomplete Portal Network III special research.
- View the report of the special research if you have not done it already (wait until it is complete).
- Withdraw 20 unnoted Quintessence and carry it with you. Noted quintessence doesn't work.
- Head to the south-eastern tip of Anachronia.
- Use the teleportation device in the base camp to Moksha ritual site, and continue to follow the map to get to the xolo city location.
- Slayer skillcape provides the fastest method to get there with the "Laniakea" option.
- North of Laniakea and west of the bottom of the stairs you'll find the last inactive teleportation device.
- Activate it with the quintessence, rewarding 3,000 experience. This requires level 70 Divination.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- The player Sean was the first player who completed this mystery on 19 October 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: News: Sean is the first to solve the 'Teleport Node On' mystery!
- The name of this mystery is a reference to the Nodon dragonkin, who were primarily builders and architects.