You Have Chosen...
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|You Have Chosen...|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Warforge Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Study Bandos' throne directly next to you as you descend into Warforge Dig Site's Crucible to unlock the Power Behind the Throne research. Complete that research.
- The throne will then become interactable, requiring the 'Forged in War' sculpture, found in Kyzaj champions boudoir (level 100).
- A hidden switch on the broken wall, to the right of the throne, will become interactable. Pressing it causes Bandos to state that the "chosen only" is allowed; this refers to Zanik.
- Return to Zanik, speak with her the first time, speak to her again and give her a Dorgeshuun spear, found in Kyzaj champions boudoir (level 100 required), and speak with her again to start a cutscene. After the cutscene the mystery will be complete. Bear in mind you need to have collected all pages from The First Commander mystery to initiate the second conversation.
- The wall will become interactable and you can pass through it.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Veggie was the first player who completed this mystery on 5 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: