Transcript of Fallen Angels
Icyene remains[edit | edit source]
- Player What are these? Perhaps I should ask Vanescula about this...
Ancient burial ceremonies[edit | edit source]
Main article: Transcript:Vanescula Drakan § Everlight
Reburying the empty grave[edit | edit source]
Without the required items[edit | edit source]
- (If the remains are missing:)
- Player: Oh, those icyene remains I found earlier and then, er, 'lost'. Maybe Vanescula has seen them...?
- (Continues below)
- (If the 'frying pan' is missing:)
- Player: Wait, I don't recall what Vanescula said to do. Did I even talk to her about this? I forgot.
With the required items[edit | edit source]
- Player: That felt like a good deed done. I should inform Vanescula back at Everlight base camp.
Returning to Vanescula[edit | edit source]
(Before burying the remains:)
- Player: Okay, so I found some icyene remains in one of the mass graves.
- (If the remains have been lost:)
- Vanescula Drakan: Yes, I know, and then you lost them...
- Vanescula Drakan: Lucky for you, one of the other archaeologists here found them and handed them to me for safekeeping.
- Take icyene remains back from Vanescula?
- Player receives icyene remains.
- Player: Sorry, I'll take better care of them this time.
- (Same as above)
- (Dialogue ends)
- Vanescula Drakan: What are you telling me for? I wasn't here when this place fell. The sacking of Everlight was my brother's doing.
- Player: I wasn't trying to guilt you or anything; I was just wondering what I could do with them.
- Vanescula Drakan: Oh, right. Well, in the spirit of peace, I imagine Efaritay would want them reburied with some reverence. I've researched icyene burial rites at some point. In fact, there is an icyene graveyard on the coast just south of here. They used to be buried with these flat, circular ceremonial artefacts. They look like frying pans to me.
- Player: So maybe I should tae these remains, find one of these so-called 'frying pans' and then rebury them together in the icyene graveyard south of here.
- Vanescula Drakan: I mean, if you like.
(After burying the icyene remains:)
- (First time:)
- Player: So, I reburied some icyene remains in the graveyard south of here, along with one of those 'frying pan' things.
- Vanescula Drakan: Did you want a medal or something?
- Player: I mean, it did make me feel a bit more pious.
- Vanescula Drakan: Oh, fine. I'll inform Efaritay of your pious deeds. Happy now?
- Player: Did you inform Efaritay of how I paid my respects?
- Vanescula Drakan: Yes, but you're still not getting a medal.