Eyes in Their Stars is a mystery encountered in the ruins of the Star Lodge cellar, at the Infernal Source dig site, in which the player learns the true history of the lodge. Solving the mystery completes the achievement of the same name.
It is not necessary to collect all the journal pages to gain access to the Dungeon of Disorder, but all pages are required to finish the mystery.
The restored fireplace, with four crests of Dagon, at the Star Lodge cellar.
- Interact with the gutted fireplace in the Star Lodge cellar at the Infernal Source dig site.
- Excavate either of the lodge bar storage, or lodge art storage excavation hotspots to find the four founder's journal pages.
- The Star Lodge is revealed in reality to have been founded as a Saradominist front for a Zamorakian demon cult, the Order of Dis, by Duchess Philippa Wharton at the turn of the Third Age. In her founder's journal, she describes the need to hide while preparing for Zamorak's return after he was taken to the demon homeworld of Infernus, referencing sacrifices to a demon named Dagon, and the rebuilding of a gate to 'the Source'. This preparation is revealed to have been based from a dungeon located underneath the Star Lodge.
- To access the dungeon underneath, the Duchess writes that four cell leaders of the Order were given crests of Dagon to unlock the passage behind the fireplace in the cellar.
- Two crests of Dagon can be found by searching the Star Lodge storage chests in the Star lodge. One will be damaged and the other will be restored.
- Excavate at the hotspot lodge art storage, which requires level 24 Archaeology, to find one more crest of Dagon (damaged).
- You must restore each crest before you can mount them at the top of the gutted fireplace. You will need 14 goldrune and 18 orthenglass for each crest. These materials can be obtained from the lodge bar storage excavation hotspot.
- Add each crest of Dagon to the gutted fireplace by "Interacting" with the fireplace.
- Then, interact with fireplace one last time to "Climb down secret passage" which will start a short cutscene showing the revelation of the passageway described in the Duchess's journal.
- Congratulations, mystery solved.
- The name of this achievement is the reference to the idiom, stars in one's eyes. It may also allude to the popular TV show, Stars in Their Eyes.
- The player Pubstomp was the first player who completed this mystery on 30 March 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: News: Pubstomp is the first to solve the 'Eyes in Their Stars' mystery!