Padosan was an icyene that lived in Everlight during the Second and Third Ages and died at an unknown time. She is Padomenes's sister.
When Queen Efaritay decided to host a version of Dominion Games on Gielinor, Padosan immediately signed up, wishing to be an inspiration to others. Although she suspected the games were held to prepare for war, she did not question it further, believing that the life of an athlete was better than a soldier. She encouraged Padomenes to sign up, simply so that she could best him in front of thousands.
During the marathon, Padosan easily bested her brother in the sprint, but her pride got the better of her as she collided into a hoop, knocking her unconscious. When she came to, she learned from her healer, Juros, that she would recover, but she would be unable to fly again. Following the accident, she decided to retire, but maintained a close friendship with Juros, becoming pen pals. Padosan eventually visited the new games and was inspired by the humans, centaurs and sirens, eventually deciding to return as an athlete, training hard so that she could be an excellent marksman, runner and swimmer.
At some point a statue was erected in her honour, with one of her gold medals being stored inside a secret compartment.
Padosan's grave can be found in the Icyene graveyard south-west of the Everlight site, where an inscription reads "Graceful Padosan. Beloved by her brother, cherished by her audience." upon being examined.
- ^ Padomenes, RuneScape. "Padosan? She was... my sister. Please, I must have this. I loved her dearly and miss her so. We were very close, but she was taken from me too young."
- ^ Athlete's journal page 1, written by Padosan, RuneScape. "The moment Queen Efaritay revealed her plans to hold a version of the Dominion Games on this world, I pledged to be a contestant... It's almost as if Saradomin is preparing us for endless war or something. I suppose I shouldn't complain, for I do get to live my life as an athlete and not a soldier, as an inspiration to others."
- ^ Athlete's journal page 2, written by Padosan, RuneScape. "Since my wins at the last Dominion Games, my brother, Padomenes, has arrived here. I barely gave him a chance to land before I'd encouraged him to sign up! We have always been friendly rivals, and what better forum to express that rivalry than in front of a crowd of thousands? That way, when he inevitably loses, he can't squirm out of it and pretend he still won."
- ^ Athlete's journal page 3, written by Padosan, RuneScape. "It matters not that I beat [Padomenes] in the sprint, because I have lost the marathon... I turned back for but a second to rub in my victory, not realising I was on a collision course with the hoop itself... The healer, Juros, told me the news after I regained consciousness. My wounds will heal, but... I will never fly again."
- ^ Athlete's journal page 4, written by Padosan, RuneScape. "Juros has become something of a pen pal to me since my accident, and I have encouraged him to attend, perhaps even participate... If I cannot participate myself, I can at least live vicariously through my friends."
- ^ Athlete's journal page 5, written by Padosan, RuneScape. "So what if I can no longer fly? I can run, I can throw, and I can swim!... I am learning to shoot more accurately than the centaurs, swim faster than the sirens, and run further than the humans!"