Writings on the Walls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Writings on the Walls|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Archaeology Guild|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- The mystery is uncovered when you study your first strange writing. You are only able to see the writings once you are wearing the complete master archaeologist's outfit, requiring the Guildmaster qualification to obtain.
- Upon discovering each writing, you will unlock a new special research mission.
- Complete all five special research missions.
- Go and inspect all five strange writings again.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Roskat was the first player who completed this mystery on 7 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement:
- The achievement name is a reference to the phrase "writing on the wall", meaning an omen.
- Reiniger has a tattoo similar to the symbols found at each dig site.
- Each dig site's symbol is slightly different.