A Study in Aether
|A Study in Aether|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Stormguard Citadel|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Turn in all five Project journal pages, found in any of the excavation sites below.
- Weapons research debris, requires level 85 Archaeology.
- Gravitron research debris, requires level 91 Archaeology.
- Keshik tower debris, requires level 95 Archaeology.
- Destroyed golem, requires level 98 Archaeology.
- Keshik weapon rack, requires level 103 Archaeology.
- Flight research debris, requires level 111 Archaeology.
- Aetherium forge, requires level 112 Archaeology.
- Howl's workshop debris, requires level 118 Archaeology.
- Talk to Gee'ka.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Maikeru was the first player who completed this mystery on 2 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: News: Maikeru is the first to solve the 'A Study in Aether' mystery!