Breaking the Seal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Breaking the Seal|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Breaking the Seal is a mystery at the Kharid-et dig site in which the player must discover how to open the doors of the fortress and gain access to the ruins inside. Solving the mystery also completes an achievement of the same name.
|Dig site||Kharid-et Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Dr. Nabanik after completing the Archaeology tutorial and unlocking the Kharid-et digsite. Speak to him a second time to receive a centurion's seal (damaged). Dr. Nabanik can be found next to the winch.
- The player must excavate the fort debris blocking the Fort Entrance until it dwindles down to nothing and the triangular entryway is revealed.
- After the entrance is completely revealed, a purple barrier will become visible. Restore the seal at an archaeologist's workbench with 6 Third Age iron and 2 Zarosian insignia.
- Go through the fort entrance with the restored centurion's seal in your inventory.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Zelph was the first player who completed this mystery on 30 March 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: