Howl's Floating Workshop
This article is about the mystery/achievement. For the music track, see Howl's Floating Workshop (music track).
|Howl's Floating Workshop|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Stormguard Citadel|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Must obtain wingsuit v3 (by picking up the two gravitron repulsors) and a Stormguard gerege (can be received from keshik tower debris excavation spot or by completing the Night and Day research, each requiring level 95 Archaeology) to be boosted up from the core in the middle (both must be added to the tool belt).
- Interact with the gravitational core located around the centre of the dig site, sending you to the level above.
- Study the drafting bench in the building in order to unlock the Back to the Drawing Board special research.
- Send out the research team for this Back to the Drawing Board research (you cannot boost your level to complete this step).
- Upon return, go back to the bench and investigate it.
|Interact with core|
|Study drafting bench|
|Send research team|
|Investigate drafting bench|
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The achievement's name is a reference to the novel Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones; it was also made into a film.
- The player le me was the first player who completed this mystery on 3 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: