Leap of Faith (Archaeology achievement)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the Armadylean Archaeology achievement. For the elite Fremennik achievement, see Leap of Faith (Fremennik achievement).
|Leap of Faith|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Stormguard Citadel Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- The player starts the mystery when attempting to teleport with the portal entrance to the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site.
- Before the player can enter, an Ikovian gerege (damaged) needs to be obtained from excavating from the Ikovian memorial nearby which requires level 70 Archaeology.
- Once obtained, restore it.
- Add the Ikovian gerege to your tool belt so you can enter the portal to the Stormguard Citadel Dig Site.
- Enter the portal and excavate until you find the Boots of Flight inside the Ikovian memorial.
- Add them to the tool belt.
- Traverse over two gaps north and you will get the message that you have completed the mystery.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Maikeru was the first player who completed this mystery on 31 March 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: