Patera bowl (damaged)
|Patera bowl (damaged)|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to find another through Archaeology.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A patera bowl that can be restored.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Oikos studio debris||72||1||1/3||N/A|
|Saltwater mud||72||1||1/31000[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A patera was a kind of bowl used in the ancient world. Unlike other artefacts and points of interest found at Everlight Dig Site, whose names come from Ancient Greek, patera is of Latin origin. The Ancient Greek term is φιάλη (phiale).