Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||19 October 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Orthen Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Interact with the entrance of xolo city.
- Excavate and restore a lingam stone from the Moksha device hotspot.
- Interact with the entrance of xolo city with the restored lingam stone in your inventory. This consumes the stone and gives you access to the city.
- Excavate and restore a 'Raksha' idol and a gold dish from the Saurthen debris hotspot.
- Place the restored gold dish on top of the xolo temple pyramid to the south of the room.
- Place the restored 'Raksha' idol on top of the xolo building just to the west of the pyramid.
- Return to the Archaeology Campus and interact with the mysterious monolith.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 November 2020 (Update):
- The pyramids in xolo city will no longer have 'Interact' options if the mystery has been progressed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Avernic was the first player who completed this mystery on 19 October 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: