Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Dig site||Everlight Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Enter the door under the Acropolis in the south of Everlight by using a Dominion torch on the sconce (level 69 Archaeology required).
- Light the torch.
- After the door unseals, enter the underwater cave.
- Walk west through the tunnel, traverse the cave in to the north, and continue all the way north.
- Skip over the Rubble to enter the most northern area, then go diving in the water to the east of the damaged mosaics.
- Find the three cogs (north, west, and south) and place them in the three slots on the ground to fix the broken mechanisms (you can only carry them one by one). See the map below.
- Next, return to the surface using the bubbles and repair the damaged mosaics by using the 'Hallowed Be the Everlight' painting and 300 mosaic pieces. This will not consume the painting.
- Mosaic pieces can be obtained from excavating the stockpiled art excavation hotspot (requiring level 105 Archaeology). 1-10 pieces are dropped randomly at a time.
- After repairing the mosaic, activate the lighthouse elevator by clicking on the Lighthouse elevator in the centre of the mosaic. Go up to solve the mystery.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
12 April 2021 (
- Dive option on the bottom floor of the Everlight tower has been restored.
6 April 2021 (
- Dive option on the bottom floor of the Everlight tower was removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this mystery may refer to the second line of the Lord's Prayer.
- The player Roskat was the first player who completed this mystery on 5 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: