Hallowed Be... is a mystery as well as an achievement.
Restoring a damaged mosaic tile
The top floor of the lighthouse
- Enter the door under the Acropolis in the south of Everlight by using a Dominion torch on the sconce (level 69 Archaeology required).
- Light the torch.
- The door unseals and you can enter the underwater cave.
- Walk west through the tunnel, traverse the cave in to the north, and continue north.
- Enter the northern room, then go diving underwater.
- Find the three cogs (north, west, and south) and place them in the three slots on the ground to fix the broken mechanisms (you can only carry them one by one). See the map below.
- Next, repair the damaged mosaics upstairs by using the 'Hallowed Be the Everlight' painting along with 300 mosaic pieces which are gained from excavating the stockpiled art excavation hotspot (requiring level 105 Archaeology). This will not consume the painting.
- 1-10 mosaic pieces are dropped randomly at a time.
- After repairing the mosaic, activate the lighthouse elevator and go up to solve the mystery.
Cog and mechanism locations
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- 12 April 2021 (Update):
- Dive option on the bottom floor of the Everlight tower has been restored.
- 6 April 2021 (Update):
- Dive option on the bottom floor of the Everlight tower was removed.
- The name of this mystery may refer to the second line of the Lord's Prayer.
- The player Roskat was the first player who completed this mystery on 5 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: News: Roskat is the first to solve the 'Hallowed Be...' mystery!