Queen of the Icyene
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Queen of the Icyene|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
Queen of the Icyene is a mystery in which the lost pages of Queen Efaritay's journal must be located. Solving the mystery completes the achievement of the same name.
|Dig site||Everlight Dig Site|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Find one of the four Queen’s journal pages from the prodromoi remains or the monoceros remains excavation hotspots at the Everlight dig site.
- Talk to Vanescula Drakan at the base camp of the Everlight dig site if you wish.
- Collect the other three Queen's journal pages from the prodromoi remains or the monoceros remains excavation hotspots at the Everlight dig site.
- Once all four pages are found, speak with Vanescula again. If asked if you want to speak about Fallen Angels or [more...], choose more, and the mystery will automatically complete.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Airut Bot was the first player who completed this mystery on 2 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement: News: Airut Bot is the first to solve the 'Queen of the Icyene' mystery!
- "Queen of the Icyene" is a reference to Celtic heroine Boudica (1st c. AD), who was Queen of the Iceni tribe.