Queen of the Icyene
|Queen of the Icyene|
|Solve this mystery.|
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
|Required items||These items can be obtained before and/or during the mystery.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Vanescula Drakan at the base camp of the Everlight dig site.
- Collect the four Queen's journal pages from the prodromoi remains or the monoceros remains excavation hotspots at the Everlight dig site.
- Once all four pages are found speak with Vanescula again. If asked if you want to speak about Fallen Angels or [more...], choose more and the mystery will automatically complete.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player Airut Bot was the first player who completed this mystery on 2 April 2020 which was shown in-game with the announcement:
- "Queen of the Icyene" is a reference to Celtic heroine Boudica (1st c. AD), who was Queen of the Iceni tribe.
References[edit | edit source]