Patch Notes (31 August 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 31 August 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The Spirit Tree's nose has been altered.
- The Ivandis Flail special attack animation has been updated.
- The undead lumberjack's ‘climbing out of swamp’ animation has been updated.
- A mysterious fence in the Lumbridge Swamp has been removed.
- The runecrafter robes no longer stretch when resting.
- Several flickering issues have been fixed in the Temple of Light.
- Player-owned house mahogany bookcases no longer show certain types of wall through the back.
- Flickering issues during Enakhra's Lament have been fixed.
- Teak shelves in a player-owned house are now attached to all kinds of walls.
- Port Phasmatys bank booths are all now on the same floor level.
- Several flickering issues in the Spirit Realm of Summer's End have been fixed.
- Some flickering issues on the basalt rocks near the Lighthouse have been fixed.
- Some logs in the recently reworked free area now block walking.
- The Grand Exchange bankers are no longer clipping through their bank booths.
- Shadows have been removed from certain plants and guards in a Clan Citadel.
- It is no longer possible to remove a greegree while traversing agility obstacles.
- Beams of light near Goblin Village no longer have shadows.
- Skeleton leggings no longer stretch when fishing.
- Sitting while wearing an Armadyl plateskirt no longer causes players’ knees to disappear.
- Some puzzle pieces from hard Treasure Trails have had their colour restored.
- The mirror from Nature Spirit is no longer tiny.
- Hild's house in Burthorpe is no longer partially sunk.
- The amulet animation in Ghosts Ahoy, after commanding Necrovarus, now stops at the correct point.
- A roof in Ardougne has been made level with the other roofs.
- The stall on Ape Atoll is now using updated scimitar graphics.
- Some flickering issues inside the Penguin Outpost during Cold War have now been fixed.
- The Monkey Madness glider puzzle has been updated to alter tiles that were too similar.
- Multiple places now check for the correct completion state of Goblin Diplomacy.
- The Rat Catchers music interface no longer has holes filled in where they shouldn't be.
- The Task System's tooltip no longer appears in the Blood Pact cutscene once the side interface has been hidden.
- The Adventurer's Log now reports In Aid of the Myreque and Underground Pass quest states correctly.
Minigames & Distractions
- The Sceptre of the Gods is now one-handed.
- The mouse-over on the Great Orb Project’s reward interface now states the correct items on the master runecrafter gear.
- Text no longer overlaps on the Lunar Farm rewards interface for the Protect a Patch For Me! wish.
- The correct chathead now appears after evading several Temple Trekking events.
- The ‘Store’ option on familiars no longer removes the bait side-interface in Fish Flingers.
- The bank worker who never seemed to open his bank booth in Catherby has now been fired.
- The pet Jad is now listed in the Summoning skill advance guide.
- Master runecrafter robes are now allowed onto Entrana.
- The text colour on entering a Daemonheim dungeon has changed to make it more visible in fixed-screen mode.
- Dungeoneering hunter traps can no longer be laid through tables.
- Jadinko Lair herb drops are no longer un-noted when using a macaw.
- The Titan’s Constitution scroll no longer works with the spirit cape.
- Demonic ashes now have the correct custom cursor.
- The new lunar spells from Lunar Farm now use the correct filters on the magic interface.
- The Dwarven Army Axe now functions correctly when passing through the jungle between Shilo Village and the Kharazi Jungle.
- The Varrock tanner now has a right-click ‘Trade’ option.
- Punching monkey guards and eating no longer increases the amount of time before you can punch again.
- Mazchna no longer tells players to train with Kuradal before they are able to.
- Using feathers to fletch now remembers which type of feather you used, should you have multiple feathers in your inventory.
- The Smithing interface in Dungeoneering on complexity 3 no longer gives invisible options.
- Chompy birds now work correctly with the bonecrusher.
- The teleport option on a lava titan has been updated to state exactly where the player is going.
- It is no longer possible to play several animations while sat on a chair.
- The urn teleport sound now plays after the correct duration.
- A typo has been fixed in dialogue with Assassin in Temple at Senntisten.
- Speaking to Bob in Bob's Brilliant Axes no longer refers to buying an axe.
- The wooden Fishing Guild gate now sounds like a wooden gate.
- It is no longer possible to type in the ‘World Full’ lobby dialogue box.
- The Adventurer's Log now reports the correct champion killed when you have killed a human champion.
- Using a gem bag on uncut gems now works correctly.
- It is now possible to retain your Mobilising Armies titles when leaving the Mobilising Armies area.