Sinew is created through the Cooking skill, by using a piece of raw beef, raw wolf meat, raw bear meat, or raw yak meat with a range and choosing to make sinew. Players can use it on a spinning wheel with 10 Crafting to create crossbow string, granting 15 Crafting experience in the process.
- This is not the same material as flax and cannot be used for regular bows.
- Do not attempt to use the raw meat on a fire, as no option to make sinew will appear and you will just cook the raw meat.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- Sinew no longer has a members only tag in the Cooking skill guide.
- ninja 9 October 2017 (Update):
- Free players can now spin sinew into crossbow strings.
- patch 26 August 2014 (Update):
- Meat from large animals other than cows can now be dried to extract sinew for crossbow strings.
- patch 9 July 2013 (Update):
- Sinew now shows the correct XP that will be earned in the Make-x interface.