A baked potato is made by cooking raw potato on a range with level 7 Cooking, yielding 15 Cooking experience. Eating a baked potato heals up to 200 life points.
Baked potatoes can be used with a pat of butter to create a potato with butter, which can be used to create various baked potatoes with toppings.
| Level|| XP|
|7||15.0||5 (3s) ||301|
| Can only be cooked at a Range|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
To add toppings to a baked potato, first add a pat of butter to make a potato with butter. After that, different toppings can be added to make:
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 February 2020 (Update):
- Players are now correctly navigated to the relevant menu when attempting to create a baked potato when other possible recipes are seen in the inventory.
- patch 6 February 2017 (Update):
- The baked potato now correctly shows as F2P on the Cooking skillguide.
- Until April 2014, this item used to be a members-only recipe.
- Before a Troll Warzone update, there used to be only a single item called "Potato". It could be eaten as-is, and it could be used with a fireplace, although it would always burn.