Types[edit | edit source]
The cost of the energy shown is the Grand Exchange price of one energy. Keep in mind that converting one divine memory requires 5 divine energies and each enriched memory requires 10 divine energy. This is the reason why the cost/XP ratio of using divine energy along with memories for extra experience is so high.
|Level||Type||Price||Cost per XP|
Uses[edit | edit source]
It is used to make signs, automatically-activating pocket-slot items with a variety of uses, such as warding off killing blows or protecting extra items on death, or portents, automatically-used inventory items with effects such as healing players who fall below a certain amount of health.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
Harvesting[edit | edit source]
The amount of energies gained when harvesting a spring changes based on level. Energy is harvested from springs regardless of whether the player successfully gets a memory. From levels 1 to 54, the player will only harvest 1 energy at a time. At levels 55 through 74, this is increased to 2 energies per harvest. At levels 75 and beyond, the player will gain 3 energies every harvest.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- Weaving different divination energies will now go to the correct item category.
- patch 14 November 2016 (Update):
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
|Rifts / sources|