Tree farmer outfit
The tree farmer outfit is a Farming outfit that was released with the player-owned farm, and is a component of the master farmer outfit. The blueprints for the master farmer outfit must first be purchased from Granny Potterington at the Farmers' Market for 1,000 beans. The outfit pieces can then be created at an invention workbench at level 80 Farming and level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 master farmer fragments per piece, requiring 18,000 fragments for a full set. Creating each piece yields 1 Invention experience.
The tree farmer outfit can be combined with the animal farmer outfit and crop farmer outfit to make the master farmer outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the tree farmer outfit can only be traded for other parts of the master farmer outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Uses the farmer's outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank, with Diango, player-owned house, or keepsaked. However, the player must have equipped the farmer's outfit at least once in order to receive said benefit.
- Protection payment discount (-1 to a minimum of 1)
- Can cast Rapid Growth up to twice per patch, per day
- 5% chance to gain bonus produce when harvesting fruit trees and bushes
- Remote access to seed pod teleports (if owned in bank)
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Tree farmer hat|
|Tree farmer jacket|
|Tree farmer legwear|
|Tree farmer gloves|
|Tree farmer boots|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- Destroying Elite farming outfit pieces no longer describes all of them as master farmer pieces despite not being so.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- The tree/master farmer outfits now correctly reduce the number of items required to pay protection costs when done via dialogue.
Master farmer outfits