Keldagrim camouflage outfit
|Keldagrim camouflage outfit|
|Release||3 May 2016 (Update)|
|All prices in Camouflage fragments.|
The Keldagrim camouflage outfit is an outfit from Treasure Hunter or from Vic's Store. Components of the Keldagrim camouflage outfit could be won during the Camouflage Thieving Sets promotion that ran between 5 and 9 May 2016. Components of this outfit can be made with camouflage fragments.
The Keldagrim camouflage outfit can be combined with the Prifddinas camouflage outfit and Desert camouflage outfit to make the Master camouflage outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Keldagrim camouflage outfit can only be traded for other parts of the camouflage outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Offers 5 daily teleports to thieving locations (if you have unlocked them): Prifddinas, Pyramid Plunder, the Consortium in Keldagrim, Lletya, Thieves' Guild, and Pollnivneach.
- The teleport is accessible by equipping the full outfit and right-clicking the head.
- 5% chance to double pickpocket.
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- 5% increased chance of not being bitten by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Acts as a lockpick when opening doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- 10% increased chance of finding black ibis outfit pieces in Pyramid Plunder. This stacks with the bonuses from the sceptre of the gods and tier 3 luck.
- 23% increased chance of finding the sceptre of the gods in Pyramid Plunder.
- Acts as the Trahaearn exoskeleton set after completing Plague's End, but does not stack with the benefits from the gloves of silence.
- Uses black ibis outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
|Keldagrim camouflage head|
|Keldagrim camouflage body|
|Keldagrim camouflage legs|
|Keldagrim camouflage hands|
|Keldagrim camouflage feet|
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Shogun. Glove of Silence doesn't stack with Camo outfit. (Change my mind). Reddit. 31 July 2023. (Archived from the original on 2 August 2023.) Mod Shogun: "The camo outfit will give the same bonus as gloves of silence but only if you've done plagues end and you are wearing a full set of camo...if you got full camo(any of the 4) you only need plagues end completed, nothing else. if you don't have full camo(any of the 4) but you got the exoskeleton gloves they need to be worn and you will get the GoS benefit. There is no need to have anything in the bank."