Keldagrim camouflage outfit
The Keldagrim camouflage outfit is an outfit from Treasure Hunter or from Vic's Store. Components of the Keldagrim camouflage outfit could be won during the Camouflage Thieving Sets promotion that ran between 5 and 9 May 2016. Components of this outfit can be made with camouflage fragments.
The Keldagrim camouflage outfit can be combined with the Prifddinas camouflage outfit and Desert camouflage outfit to make the Master camouflage outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Keldagrim camouflage outfit can only be traded for other parts of the camouflage outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Offers 5 daily teleports to thieving locations (if you have unlocked them): Prifddinas, Pyramid Plunder, the Consortium in Keldagrim, Lletya, Thieves' Guild, and Pollnivneach.
- The teleport is accessible by equipping the full outfit and right-clicking the head.
- 5% chance to double pickpocket.
- 5% chance to avoid being stunned when pickpocketing.
- 5% increased chance of not being bitten by snakes in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chance to pass doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Increased chances of finding black ibis clothing (stacks with the sceptre of the gods) and the sceptre of the gods in Pyramid Plunder.
- Uses black ibis outfit's bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Uses Trahaearn exoskeleton set's effects if owned, even while the set is in the bank or player-owned house.
- Wearing Keldagrim camouflage hands gives the same benefits as gloves of silence provided you own the gloves and meet the requirements to use them.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
- Keldagrim camouflage head
- Keldagrim camouflage body
- Keldagrim camouflage legs
- Keldagrim camouflage hands
- Keldagrim camouflage feet