Tiger shark outfit
|Tiger shark outfit|
|Release||26 March 2015 (Update)|
|All prices in Shark fragments.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The tiger shark outfit is a Fishing outfit that can be acquired via the Invention skill. The outfit pieces can each be made at Level 80 Fishing and Level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 shark fragments at an Inventor's workbench, after discovering the shark outfit blueprint at the workbench.
The tiger shark outfit can be combined with the shark outfit and burnt shark outfit to make the fury shark outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the tiger shark outfit can only be traded for other parts of the shark outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
Set effects[edit | edit source]
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- +5% catching chance while Fishing (stacks with the Call of the sea auras and the crystal rod).
- Removes aggression from living rock creatures.
- Inherits the Fishing outfit's 5% experience boost (1% per piece), even while the set is in the bank, a tackle box, player-owned house, or destroyed (as long as the set was purchased).
The outfit also has the option to "consume all" caught fish or "catch all" caught fish. This can be toggled by right-clicking on the tiger shark head. If the "consume all" option is selected and the extra fish effect is triggered, both fish are consumed, and you will gain double the experience instead. Wearing a sign of the porter will have no effect if the consume option is enabled.
Outfit pieces[edit | edit source]
Previous availability[edit | edit source]
They were later made available again by purchase from Vic's Store for 600 credits. If players already had one or more pieces of the outfit, they would be given a missing piece at random. This also applied to the shark outfit and burnt shark outfit.
On 6 December 2015, players received a shark head or an unowned piece of the shark outfit as part of the Christmas Advent Calendar promotion. If all pieces were owned, players received a huge fallen star (Fishing).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 29 April 2019 (Update):
- Wildcards, Dungeoneering tokens and the Shark, Ethereal and Gorajan outfit pieces are now purchasable for F2P via the trader store.
- patch 14 January 2019 (Update):
- A duplicated Karambwan vessel will no longer be dropped to the floor if using the Shark fishing outfits in conjunction with it.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- Fishing outfits set to consume will no longer eat big fish intended to be made into trophies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of the shark outfits, resembling anthropomorphic sharks, recalls the cartoon series Street Sharks.
References[edit | edit source]