A player wearing the Divination chronicle outfit.
Divination chronicle outfit is an outfit that could be obtained from Treasure Hunter or created with the Invention skill. The outfit pieces can each be made at Level 80 Divination and Level 20 Invention by combining 3,600 divination fragments at an Inventor's workbench, after discovering the blueprint at the workbench.
The Divination chronicle outfit can be combined with the Divination energy outfit and Divination memory outfit to make the Elder divination outfit for additional benefits. Pieces of the Divination chronicle outfit can only be traded for other parts of the divination outfits. They cannot be traded for anything else.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- 5% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 5% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments/elder chronicles at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment/elder chronicle.
- 5% chance of granting a 100% crit chance.
- Uses Diviner's outfit bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or being held by Diango. This is dependent on the number of outfit pieces owned. (E.g. A player who owns 2 pieces of the outfit will gain 2% bonus experience while wearing the divination outfit.)
- Players who own Modified diviner's headwear will gain its benefits from a divination outfit head. This includes the 5% chance of saving half the divination energy while weaving or transmuting energy. This effect does not work on Divine charges.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 4 May 2021 (Update):
- Divination skill modification.
- The Elite divination outfits will now give a 5% chance of granting a 100% crit chance.